…going to Paris to find yourself and instead finding your long-lost family.
…discovering that a map you bought for $3 was actually worth millions of dollars.
… marrying someone you saw on TV and admired from afar.
These stories and more-humorous, poignant, astonishing-are true!
True Stories 4, Silver Edition, consists of 16 human-interest stories adapted from newspapers and
magazines. The universal appeal of these real believe-it-or-not tales ensures a motivating reading
experience for students of English. Every unit ends with “Challenge” readings that are written at a
slightly higher level than the main stories to prepare students for more authentic readings.
Features of the Silver Edition
New and updated stories maintain the high interest of the series and capture students’
A colorful new design makes the readings inviting and enhances students’ understanding
and enjoyment of the stories.
A uniform unit structure runs across all six books in the edition, making it easy for students
to move seamlessly from one level to the next.
Digital Resources include:
• audio recordings of every reading.
= answer keys.
– additional practice activities.
TRUE STORIES 4 WITH DIGITAL RESOURCES
5 in stock
We partner with Pos Laju for parcel delivery. Then delivery will take 2 - 5 working days to arrive at your doorstep.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment done before 9.00 am (working days) will be processed within the same day.
- Payment done after 9.00 am will be processed on next working day.
- Order will be dispatched from Monday - Friday. Any order received on the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Tracking number will be provided once dispatched by the courier.
Thank you for shopping with us.
There are no reviews yet.